4320,00€ – 6912,00€
A territory with a multitude of landscapes, from mountains to beaches, marshes, plains and forests, the Nouvelle-Aquitaine region is known worldwide for its wines and gastronomy. Discover the world’s capital of wine, Bordeaux, and its vineyards cultivated since ancient times, notably in the jurisdiction of Saint-Emilion. Discover the region’s medieval streets as well in Sarlat-la-Canéda for example, the emblem of the Périgord.
- Duration : 8 days
- Our favorite : Bordeaux and its Bourse place
- Inclusion : Transport with private driver, gasoline, parkings, tolls Booking, coordination, accompaniment witt a mini-van equipped with wheelchair ramp on request.
- Supplements : Meals for participants, entrance tickets to museums/sites/monuments with paid access/shows/activities. Overnight stay in charming accommodation, equivalent to 3*/4*/5* depending on your budget.
- Price : 864 €/day
- Period Available : On request, all year round
- Languages : French – English – Cantonese – Mandarin – Korean – Spanish – German – Italian – Arabic – Indonesian – Japanese. Other languages, please contact us.