Private tour Emily in Paris + Emily’s pastries and drinks tasting
Emily in Paris, the Golden Globe-nominated series, is now for real! Come and discover Paris with the eyes and in the footsteps of Emily Cooper, the young American fascinated by the French capital. We will walk through the cult places of the series, from the charming Place du Quartier Latin where the luxurious studioof Emily is located, to the gardens of the Royal Palace at the Agency’s address.
Each step of this initiatory journey will allow us to revisit the great moments of the scenes lived by Emily and to taste like her some sweets such as the croissant at the famous “Pâtisserie Moderne”, or a simple white coffee at the Café de Flore at St-Germain. The itinerary is a remarkable best of architectural gems in the heart of Paris that your Parisian guide will not fail to reveal to you!
- Meeting point: Place du Panthéon
- Guides: Katia Besnard Rousseau and Marion Imbert
- Tour duration: 2h30
- Other dates? Contact us
- Tasting: Emily’s pastries and sweets, plus drinks (sodas): 30€/participant
- Audience: Adults, suitable for teenagers
- Not accessible to people with reduced mobility (except electric wheelchair)