Musée d’Orsay – Private Tour
This amazing museum, once a railway station, houses the largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings in the world. If you fancy French art from the late 19th century to the early 20th century, this tour is for you. Famous artists on display include Monet,Van Gogh, Gauguin, Cézanne, Courbet (A Burial at Ornans, The Artist’s Studio,the Origin of the World, Rodin (the Gates of Hell), Manet (Olympia, Le déjeuner sur l’herbe), Millet, and so many others.
The visit is focused on impressionism but we will also dig deeper into earlier 19th century artistic movements as well as into the ones that immediately followed impressionism paving the way for the Avant-Garde movements of the 20th century. You will also love the great architecture of the building and the awesome view of Paris and the Seine from the clock on the top floor.
- Date and time: see calendar below
- Duration: 2:00
- Guided tour: 249,00€
- Tickets adults: 16,00€ – Reduce fare EU (-26 +18 y.o.): 13,00€ – Free (under 18)
- Tickets / Fast track access included, with possible waiting at security screening
- Private group from 1 to 6 persons max.
- Meeting point: in front of entrance A
↓ Booking: click on date, then on time displayed, then on “Book now” ↓