4320,00€ – 6912,00€
Discover the Burgundy Franche-Comté region, land of spirituality with several picturesque villages, renowned for its vineyards. The region enjoys diversified natural heritage such as Saut de Doubs waterfall or the Beaume-les-messieurs creek; but also, strong historical traces such as Fontenay Abbey or the Hôtel-Dieu and its curious colored tiles. In Vezelay, discover the pilgrim city and the start towards St John of Compostela.
- Duration : 8 days
- Our favorite : Medieval center of Auxerre
- Inclusion : Transport with private driver, gasoline, parkings, tolls Booking, coordination, accompaniment witt a mini-van equipped with wheelchair ramp on request.
- Supplements : Meals for participants, entrance tickets to museums/sites/monuments with paid access/shows/activities. Overnight stay in charming accommodation, equivalent to 3*/4*/5* depending on your budget.
- Price : 864 €/day
- Period Available : On request, all year round
- Languages : French – English – Cantonese – Mandarin – Korean – Spanish – German – Italian – Arabic – Indonesian – Japanese. Other languages, please contact us.