6912,00€ – 10380,00€
Discover the Auvergne region and its volcanic landscapes. Start with Clermont-Ferrand and its old quarters, discover its famous basilica of Notre Dame-du-Port. Then, take the high ground, explore in the air, the Puy de Dôme and its volcanoes for a different experience. Brioude and Puy-en-Velay, allow you to follow this excursion at the heart of historical and architectural treasures classified by Unesco, before heading back to where it all began, with drawings of the Chauvet Cave, followed by underground rooms of Aven Orgnac. Finally, discover Valence, Vienne and Lyon between old quarters, beautiful streets and art museum.
- Duration : 12 days
- Our favorite : The musée des Confluences (Lyon), a unique cultural jewel.
- Inclusion : Transport with private driver, gasoline, parkings, tolls Booking, coordination, accompaniment witt a mini-van equipped with wheelchair ramp on request.
- Supplements : Meals for participants, entrance tickets to museums/sites/monuments with paid access/shows/activities. Overnight stay in charming accommodation, equivalent to 3*/4*/5* depending on your budget.
- Price : 864 €/day
- Period Available : On request, all year round
- Languages : French – English – Cantonese – Mandarin – Korean – Spanish – German – Italian – Arabic – Indonesian – Japanese. Other languages, please contact us.