Private guides, expert and enthusiastic
We offer private tours, for small groups, usually up to 6 people. So you can come as you are:
- Mother Daughter
- Father Son
- A close team of experienced and ardent guides, locally rooted and committed to our history and surroundings. We share the same vision of our mission, are all graduates in History and History of Art but above all our main aim is to share our knowledge and passion in a pleasant environment.
- Are in line with the market, with no hidden/extra fees as we have no intermediaries – we take care of you from a to z!
- Enjoy unmissable collections and exhibitions, as well as visits to otherwise restricted sites.
- You can book quickly, easily and directly – we are a human-size company, reliable and able to provide you with a rapid and accurate answer, and can exchange further and advise you if you feel the need to speak with us first. Contact us to design your personal visit/project, keeping in mind that we can adapt to different audiences (families with small children or teenagers, people with limited mobility couples, groups, work-related team travel..)
- We work hard to keep all our clients happy – feel free to check out reviews
How to contact us
- Feel free to use the contact form
We usually answer instantly 7/7 during Paris local time: 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
Outside these hours, we respond as soon as we are aware of it
- Use the chat module during your navigation on our website. Again we answer almots instantly during the above mentioned times.
In “la Compagnie des Guides” team, all of are licensed guides, passionate about what we do. Most important of all: we care! We care about you, we care about our tours and activities, we care about our heritage, and we would like to share this passion with you.
When you choose a guide from the Company’s team, you get more than a guided tour, better than a simple experience. You receive a pleasurable encounter, and above all, emotion.
Digital booking, human contact
As soon as you make your booking, you will be in direct contact with the guide you have selected , who will ensure a professional visit from start to finish. Your personal guide will give utmost attention to the strict health guarantees specified in our general conditions. We are sure you will love our guides who are constantly perfecting their knowledge and skills and whose first concern is your well-being and enjoyment.
We are present all over France and have built original programs for you to show you the best in every region. The Companie’s team will guide you in all major or smaller museums, monuments, and historical districts. We also do not spare our efforts to add innovative aspects to our contents. Our themes and concepts are original and we regularly explore new areas of mediation, while being respectful of the environment.
Let’s keep in touch
We want to keep in touch with our visitors. We thus benefit from your appreciation, your ideas or new tours or your suggestions for improvement. In return, we reward your loyalty and commitment.