4320,00€ – 8640,00€
Discover the island of beauty between mountains, cliffs, golfs and beaches. Explore its mountainous heart and its protected landscapes such as the nature reserve of Scandola, offers an important fauna and flora. Observe Bonifacio perched on its limestone cliff, then visit the upper town and stroll through its pretty streets. Continue with the picturesque villages of Sant’Antonio, Calvi and Corte with their narrow roads and strong stories. Discover this important cultural heritage between traditional songs, Greek, Roman and Genoese remains and natural paradise.
- Duration : 10 days
- Our favorite : Nature reserve of Scandola
- Inclusion : Transport with private driver, gasoline, parkings, tolls Booking, coordination, accompaniment witt a mini-van equipped with wheelchair ramp on request.
- Supplements : Meals for participants, entrance tickets to museums/sites/monuments with paid access/shows/activities. Overnight stay in charming accommodation, equivalent to 3*/4*/5* depending on your budget.
- Price : 864 €/day
- Period Available : On request, all year round
- Languages : French – English – Cantonese – Mandarin – Korean – Spanish – German – Italian – Arabic – Indonesian – Japanese. Other languages, please contact us.