- All venues into museums and monuments in France now require health pass. CDC vaccination cards can be accepted if you show your passport in addition.
- Be sure to be fully compliant with this requirement, otherwise you will be refused at entry without any possible refund of your booking.
Louvre Museum – Private Tour
The Louvre is the largest and most visited museum in the world. Enjoy a tour of the iconic masterpieces with a licensed guide: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory, Liberty Leading the People, Coronation of Napoleon, Michelangelo statues, Code of Hammurabi, Ancient Egyt department… and many other dazzling works.! Having your own experienced guide will save you incredible time. You will be able to explore the palace and the collections with a planned itinerary to make it manageable so you do not get the feeling you missed something you would not want to miss.
- Entrance fee is included in our price.
- Licensed tour guide: Elisa, Camilla or Noha
- Fast-track access: Your guide will pre-purchase your tickets, so you will avoid the queue. Be prepared to a possible waiting at security screening.
- Total compliance with health measures
- Date and time: see calendar below
- Other date? Contact us
- Duration: 2 hours
- Ticket price: Adults €17 – Less than 26 (EU): free – Less than 18: free
- Small group of 6 people maximum
- Meeting point: in front of the Louvre Pyramid, near the statue of Louis XIV
- ↓ How to book: click on the date, then on the schedule that appears, finally on “Book”