Louvre Museum – Private Tour
195,00€ – 297,00€
The Louvre is the largest and most visited museum in the world. Enjoy a tour of the iconic masterpieces with a licensed guide: Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory, Liberty Leading the People, Coronation of Napoleon, Michelangelo statues, Code of Hammurabi, Ancient Egyt department… and many other dazzling works.! Having your own experienced guide will save you incredible time. You will be able to explore the palace and the collections with a planned itinerary to make it manageable so you do not get the feeling you missed something you would not want to miss.
- Only you and your beloved ones!
- Entrance fees are included in our price.
- Licensed tour guide: Elisa, Camilla or Noha
- Fast-track access: Your guide will pre-purchase your tickets, so you will avoid the queue. Be prepared to a possible waiting at security screening.
- Guided tour: 195,00 €
- Tickets: 17,00€/person
- Date and time: Contact us
- Duration: 2 hours
- 6 people maximum
- Meeting point: in front of the Louvre Pyramid, near the statue of Louis XIV