Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Montmartre – Private Tour
Montmartre is one of the last villages in Paris, perched on its hill overlooking Paris. These still-preserved little houses tell us the sometimes glamorous, sometimes tragic story of Paris. Through its streets with such Parisian charm and romanticism, we still come across mills, vineyards and workshops of famous artists.
Price is all included, from 1 to 6 people together.
This visit is ideal for families, and will allow you to discover a picturesque district, full of surprises.
- Date and time: see calendar below.
- Another date or request? Contact us
- Guides: Elisa Trevisan, Katia Besnard-Rousseau
- Duration: 1h30
- Public: All
- Total compliance with health measures
- Meeting point: Place des Abbesses, in front of the metro line 2 entrance, “Abbesses” stop
- Montmartre has difficulties which can be prohibitive: stairs, slopes, cobblestones. This tour is therefore not suitable for people who have difficulty for walking and for people in wheelchairs
↓ To book: click on the date, then on the schedule that appears, finally on “Book” ↓