4320,00€ – 6912,00€
Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is a region with a thousand year old heritage and culture, located in an exceptional environment. It benefits from a natural attractiveness which makes it one of the first tourist destinations in the world.
This road trip in Provence will allow you to discover some of the most beautiful landscapes in France, Marseille with its old port and its famous creeks, Aix, Orange, the city of Avignon and its Plais des Pappes, Arles and its theatre which is one of the first stone theatres known in the ancient world, the lavender fields, the Alpilles, the charming villages of Provence and finally Camargue and its vast expanses where the sky celebrates its wedding with the sea every day.
- Duration : 8 days
- Our favorite : Senanque Abbey
- Inclusion : Transport with private driver, gasoline, parkings, tolls Booking, coordination, accompaniment witt a mini-van equipped with wheelchair ramp on request.
- Supplements : Meals for participants, entrance tickets to museums/sites/monuments with paid access/shows/activities. Overnight stay in charming accommodation, equivalent to 3*/4*/5* depending on your budget.
- Price : 864 €/day
- Period Available : On request, all year round
- Languages : French – English – Cantonese – Mandarin – Korean – Spanish – German – Italian – Arabic – Indonesian – Japanese. Other languages, please contact us.