Versailles Palace – Private Tour – Half day
379,00€ – 524,00€
King’s state apartments, Hall of mirrors, gallery of battles, gardens and groves…
Versailles is much more than a castle: it is a royal estate with incomparable gardens, as well as a city that remained the seat of French power from the times of Louis XIV the whole way to the French Revolution
Only a professional guide can give you an insight of the strong and sometimes hidden messages conveyed by the lavish Grand Apartments or by the staggering number of fountains and statues spread out in front of the chateau. The Sun king chose to make Versailles the expression of his absolute power and the splendor of his home was the tool to show courtiers and guests alike that he was the center of all that was France.
- Entrance fees are included in the price displayed
- All of our guides are fully-licensed tour guide
- Fast-track access with a possible wait at security check.
- Date and time: Contact us
- Duration: 4 hours
- Guided tour: 350,00€
- Entrance tickets (palace, gardens): 29,00 €/person
- Meeting point: Entrance B, close to the royal chapel